About the Baby-Vac
A runny nose is very common for a baby or toddler. Keeping an infant or small child's nasal cavity clear is a challenge every parent will face.
An infant only learns to breathe through the mouth at around 6 weeks old, so even a little sniffle will hinder breathing and cause great discomfort.
A small child is not able to blow his/her nose until around 4-6 years of age.
Mucus build up may lead to more serious health problems concerning the ear, nose, throat and the inferior respiratory tracts. Viral infections, bacteria such as staphylococcal and strep throat (which is an infection caused by the streptococcus bacteria) often need to be treated with antibiotic medication.
The Baby-Vac Vac nasal aspirator is a great solution for this and will help to keep the nasal cavity clear.
Naturally, a check-up by a health professional is not replaceable. Only a doctor can diagnose the cause of a nasal secretion. The removal of secretion from the nasal cavities improve breathing and general well-being.
Benefits of using the Baby-Vac:
- Convenient and can be used at any time, whenever necessary.
- The Bay-Vac complements physiotherapy treatment because it helps to keep the nasal cavity clean before after the treatment.
- Clinically tested and approved.
- Pediatricians and ENT specialists recommend it from 0 to 6 years of age, until the child learns to blow their nose properly.
- Effective yet gentle.
- Safely, quickly and painlessly clears the nose.
- No side-effects.
- The child immediately feels relieved as his/her breathing improves.
- Helps prevent respiratory tract related diseases which may lead to more serious health problems.
- Accelerates recovery.
- Easy to handle and durable.
- Easy to clean.
- The transparent tubing allows you to monitor the amount and consistency of the extracted secretions, so you can easily observe the healing process.
- The device also helps the agents of medically prescribed nasal drops to be better absorbed through the cleaned mucous membrane.
- Affordable - 1 unit per family. There are two evacuators in the box.